Dienstag, 4. Mai 2010

aus dem Badezimmer


Without any good idea what to paint I started with this peace of soap - only because it smells very well after grapefruit and lemon. Meanwhile I found some other little things in my bathroom which wanted to be my model...

Mal wieder ohne eine gute Idee was ich malen könnte, kam mir dieses Stück Seife in den Sinn, aber nur weil es so gut riecht, nach Grapefruit und Limone.
Mittlerweile habe ich in meinem Bad einige weitere kleine Sachen gefunden, die sich als Modell angeboten haben...

10x10 cm / Öl auf Malplatte

2 Kommentare:

Caio Fern hat gesagt…

soup ? i thought it was some candy :D
well , nodoy can say it isn't a great model .
lovely colors by the way .

Nicole Horn-Fakher hat gesagt…

I have to acclimate to your new profile. ;-)
It's a pity that an olfactory-PC doesn't exist. The smell of this soap is great. Yes, without knowing, it also looks like a kind of soft-candy.