Mittwoch, 5. Mai 2010

noch immer im Bad ...



I collect things from nature like stones, shells, seeds and other interesting objects. These ones are limpets found in the Bretagne now lying in my bathroom. From time to time I like to have a look at all my treasures and spread them around me on the ground being happy like a little child.

Ich sammle Dinge aus der Natur wie z.B. Steine, Muscheln, Samen und andere interessante Objekte, die ich so finde und die mich aufgrund ihrer Form oder Farbe faszinieren. Hier handelt es sich um Napfschnecken, gefunden in der Bretagne, die sich zur Zeit im Bad tummeln. Von Zeit zu Zeit mag ich es sehr, alle meine Schätze um mich herum auf dem Boden auszubreiten und freue mich dann wie ein Kind.

10x10 cm / Öl und Farbstifte auf Malplatte

2 Kommentare:

Caio Fern hat gesagt…

i colect somethings fron nature as well ... this is so good . real treasures . i don't have any like these ones you painted .
colors and air sensation .... my favorite characteristic of your style .
lovely work , dear Nicole .

Nicole Horn-Fakher hat gesagt…

Thanks Caio. I like to see some things from your collection.